The event description in a nutshell:
Date: September 15, 2019
Start time: 10:00
End time: 15:00
Venue: Alte Klavierfabrik Atzgersdorf
Directions: Alte Klavierfabrik Atzgersdorf
1230 Wien, Endresstraße 18
Dear Vienna Design and Architecture fans,
Time for a second Open House Building Hop!
There are just so many interesting buildings on this list that I had to do create a second building hopping day. This day is focused on old buildings which have received a new life and function. Some of them have been beautifully restored, others have received a more drastic upgrade, but all are really interesting cases worth looking at.
- Alte Klavierfabrik Atzgersdorf / 1230 Wien, Endresstraße 18
- WUK Werkstätten und Kulturhaus/ 1090 Wien, Währinger Straße 59
- Billrothhaus / 1090 Wien, Frankgasse 8
- Palais Esterhazy/1010 Wien, Wallnerstraße 4
- Die Angewandte Wörle-Schwanzer-Trakt /1010 Wien, Oskar-Kokoschka-Platz 2
All entry is free.
EVENT GENERAL INFO
Before you arrive, make sure you check the following things:
1. Check the weather – bring an umbrella (if it looks like raining), walking shoes and dress appropriately.
2. Bring a bottle of water and a snack. Some people can get seriously haaaaangry when they are hungry or dehydrated. Please make it easy on all of us.
3. Have transportation tickets with you and are able to jump into the subway or a bus if need be.
4. Bring some cash. Most of the events are followed by a group coffee and unfortunately many cafes in Vienna still don’t allow payments by card.
** If you can’t make it, make sure to cancel in due time** .
If you have an idea about a cool event, do drop us a message. We are open to suggestions.
If there are no more places, but would still like to come, send me a message.
For any questions or problems, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to seeing you,