Dear Vienna Design and Architecture fans,
Time for an Open House Building Hop! The choice was very difficult but finally a couple of buildings made it. The topic is called “Green Dream” because most of the buildings have deliberately chosen to be either fully sustainable or incorporate more nature. Either on the façade, the roof or inside, these buildings have gone green.
- GreenHouse / 1220 Wien, Sonnenallee 41
- GRÜNSTATTGRAU Dach und Hofbegrünung / 1040 Wien, Favoritenstraße 50
- MA 48 Fassadenbegrünung / 1050 Wien, Einsiedlergasse 2
- Wiener Werkstätte / 1070 Wien, Neustiftgasse 32-34
- grätzlhotel Neubau/ So. 10-17/ 1070 Wien, Neustiftgasse 48
All entry is free.
EVENT GENERAL INFO
Before you arrive, make sure you check the following things:
1. Check the weather – bring an umbrella (if it looks like raining), walking shoes and dress appropriately.
2. Bring a bottle of water and a snack. Some people can get seriously haaaaangry when they are hungry or dehydrated. Please make it easy on all of us.
3. Have transportation tickets with you and are able to jump into the subway or a bus if need be.
4. Bring some cash. Most of the events are followed by a group coffee and unfortunately many cafes in Vienna still don’t allow payments by card.
** If you can’t make it, make sure to cancel in due time** .
If you have an idea about a cool event, do drop us a message. We are open to suggestions.
If there are no more places, but would still like to come, send me a message.
For any questions or problems, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward to seeing you,