PLEASE SCROLL UP AND DOWN TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions:
This is a binding legal agreement.Please read these terms and conditions of service carefully before using the service. By accessing our website or using our service, you are accepting this agreement. If you do not agree to this agreement, please do not use the service or access our website. We reserve the right to modify or amend this agreement from time to time without notice. Your continued use of our service following the posting of changes to this agreement will mean you accept those changes. Unless we provide you with specific notice, no changes to this agreement will apply retroactively.
The terms and conditions, together with all updates, supplements, additional terms and any of Videar’s rules and policies (collectively, the “Agreement”) are applicable to the Videar’s website. This Agreement is applicable to any individuals that use our service, including but not limited to entities that organize and manage an event (an “Organizer”) and individual consumers that use the Service, directly or indirectly, in any fashion (a “Guest”) (collectively “you” or “your”).
- Purpose: The website https://videar.at and the content in it are intended to provide information about design and architecture events, experiences and tours, and to allow the booking of these events online. ·
- Subject of contract: These terms and conditions apply to all visitors of the events, experiences and tours held by Videar.
- Bookings:As a condition of your use of this Service, you warrant that (a) you are 18 years old or older if you are a Guest and 18 years old or older if you are an Organizer (b) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation; (c) you will use this Service in accordance with this Agreement; (d) all information supplied by you is true, accurate, current and complete.
- Cancellation Policy: According to Art. 18 para. 1 lit. 10 of the Austrian Act on Off-Premises and Distance Contracts, the customer shall have no right of rescission (right of withdrawal) regarding admission tickets for a specific date. Moreover, the customer’s right of withdrawal shall lapse if the customer has redeemed the ticket before expiry of the withdrawal period.
- You are entitled, within a period of fourteen days and without giving reasons, to withdraw from this contract for tickets not redeemed before expiry of the rescission period (withdrawal period) and not issued for a specific date. The withdrawal period shall begin fourteen days from the day on which the customer has been sent the admission ticket via email. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us about your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. letter sent by post, fax or email). For this purpose, you may use the standard withdrawal form given below, which, however, is not mandatory. To observe the withdrawal period, it shall be sufficient for you to send the information regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before expiry of the withdrawal period to the following address.
- Inform yourself about location and changes prior to the event: If you arrive late, we will still charge you full price. Make sure you know where the event takes place, how to get there and about any changes that might have occurred. Call us if you need help.
- Cancellation of the event: In case we have to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances (f.ex. weather conditions, sick organizer etc), you will be fully refunded. We do not assume any liability for costs incurred related to cancelled events.
- Changes to the event: In case we have to change details of the event (f.ex. meeting location, event organizer, etc.) we will make sure to let you know via email before the event starts. We will also make sure that these changes do not change the essence of the original experience. We do not assume any liability for costs incurred related to these changes. We will not refund you if you wish to withdraw from the event based on these changes. However, postponements of guided tours or other special events in excess of more than 2 hours shall entitle the holder of such tickets to reimbursement of the tour fee. The customer shall be responsible for obtaining information about any changes on the day of the guided tour or event, e.g. by phoning Videar or checking the website.
- Events registration data:In consideration of your access or use of our services, you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. We need this information to contact you for updates or changes about the event(s) you signed up for and If Videar has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Videar has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any or all Videar services.
- Prices: The prices on our website are provided with all legal taxes and fees.
- Payment: You can only participate to our events with a valid ticket purchased online. If you cannot pay either with PayPal or credit card (the two available options on our website) but would still like to participate, do get in touch with us.
- Payment; Fees:In consideration for using the Service, you agree to pay the total amount including any related charges, fees, deposits and taxes.
- Foreign Currency: All payments or other transactions with the Service will be in Euro, unless otherwise expressly stated, and any refunds or deposits will be returned at the then-current exchange rate for Euro. You further acknowledge that exchange of foreign currency into Euro will be performed by your financial institution and our payment process and that the applicable rate may be different from the market rate and that your financial institution may impose additional fees or charges for international transactions. These additional charges may cause the amount listed on your statement to be different from the total amount listed on the Booking. If you have any questions about the fees or exchange rate applied to your Booking, please contact your financial institution.
- Content correctness:All of the information in this website is carefully checked and updated on a regular basis. This is still done by humans and it is possible that some errors might appear every now and then. No warranty is undertaken for the correctness, actuality or completeness of the contents offered on the Videar website.
- Access to and use of this website and any information contained or referred to lie within the sole responsibility of the user. References to external internet sites are characteristic elements of this web site. Any warranty or liability for the contents of such external websites or changes thereof is expressly excluded. ·
- Permissibility of audio, video or film recordings: We encourage anyone who would like to film or photograph the venue we create, to post it on social media with the #Videar. The footage is not permitted to be used for commercial purposes without the written permission of Videar.
- Permission to take your photo/ video: We photograph and film all our events. These photos and videos are published on social media. The liveliness of the events is what attracts people. You want to see what kind of people come to these events and so do other people. We will not strive to photograph you specifically, but your photo might come up on our social media channels if you happen to attend one of our events. By being part of these events, you give us permission to take your photo and post it on both our website and all our social media channels. If you do not wish to have your photo taken, make sure to specifically let us know.
- Protection of minors: People participating in the event must be at least 18 years old. Children are allowed in the company of an adult. Please make sure you let us know if you intend to bring children to our events. We will be happy to support with any challenges or answer any questions. ·
- Smoking: All our events are smoking free. ·
- Lost or damaged personal belongings: During our events you are responsible for taking care of your belongings. We do not take responsibility lost or damaged personal items that might occur during one of our events.
- Personal safety: During our events you are responsible for your personal safety. We are making sure that our events are as safe but cannot imagine every possible scenario in which things might go wrong. We do not take responsibility for any accidents that might occur during our events, experiences, tours or any kind of activity Videar organizes. ·
- Behavior towards other participants and our organizers: You are required to treat the people participating in the events, experiences and tours organized by Videar with kindness and respect. Everyone is entitled to have a good time. We take the liberty to discontinue the event for anyone who is a nuisance and makes the event less pleasurable for other participants.
- Property Damages.As a Guest, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals (or pets) who you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Organizer’s property or service. Both Guests and Organizer agree to cooperate with and assist Videar in good faith, and to provide Videar with such information and take such actions as may be reasonably requested by Videar, in connection with any complaints or claims or with respect to any investigation undertaken by Videar or a representativeof Videar regarding use or abuse of the Service or violation of this Agreement.
- Animals: Pets and partner dogs of disabled persons are allowed. Certain events might bring up challenges to animals. Do get in touch with us if you intend to bring a pet to one of our events.
- Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Service, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, sound, and illustrations (“Content”), is owned by Videar, its licensors, vendors, agents or its Content providers. All elements of the Service, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Service may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Service is being made available. You are authorized to view, play, print and download copyrighted documents, audio and video found on our Service for personal, informational, and non-commercial purposes only. You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Service. The Service, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Videar or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the Service.
- We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to Videar. We reserve the right to remove any material alleged to be infringing without prior notice and without liability to you. When appropriate, we will also terminate your account if you are determined to be a repeat infringer.
- Trademarks; No Endorsement. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Videar used in the Service (including but not limited to: Videar’s name and logo; the Service’s name, design, and any logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks of Videar or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Service, without Videar’s prior written consent. Videar prohibits the use of the Marks as a “hot” link on or to any other website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance. You shall not use Videar’s name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in Videar’s judgment, imply Videar’s endorsement in any written or oral advertising, presentation, brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
- Access and Interference.You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Service for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Service, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement
- Usable right: For these Terms and Conditions, as well as all legal rights between Videar and the Customer, apply as obligatory agreed according to Republic of Austria. Vienna is Place of execution Court of Jurisdiction.
- Data accuracy:The customers are aware that the Internet is not a secure medium of communication and that data sent over the Internet may become known on the one hand and may be modified by third parties on the other hand. The customers shall bear the risk that data will not be received by us, or that data will not be received by us in the form in which it was sent by the customers. We may rely on the assumption that data was sent by the customers in the form in which we have received it.