A worksheet to help you identify the experiences that matter to you and the spaces where they should take place.
Start your home (re-)design project the right way by identifying the moments that matter to you and your family, and creating spaces that support them.
With the help of this worksheet and your home floor plan, you will learn:
- How to identify the current strengths and weaknesses of your home
- How to identify the values and needs that matter to you at home
- How to identify the moments that matter to you
- How to create spaces that support those moments
- What lies behind the moments that you picked
- How to implement one moment that matters to you
This worksheet accompanies my class:
Create Memorable Home Experiences: Interior Design for Moments That Matter. Find it on Skillshare or Udemy.